For the hearts:
1. Combine the raspberry puree and Real Layers Vanilla Frosting in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Pour about 1/4 inch into heart shape moulds and freeze until solid.
3. Decorate the chia pudding jars with one heart each.
CHIA PUDDING JARS
1. Spilt the 1/4 of chia seeds into 3 small jars.
2. Split the milk into same 3 jars and stir to combine.
3. In one jar add the raspberry puree (stir to combine), in a second jar add the spirulina (stir to combine). Third jar will have just the milk. Place lids on all jars and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. In a food processor, add mangoes and Real Layers Vanilla Frosting and blend until smooth (refrigerate until you are ready to assemble).
5. When you are ready, use short glasses or jars and layer the different flavours of chia puddings with the mango mixture.