1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare a large container filled halfway with warm water.
3. Place a mixing bowl on the warm water then add eggs and sugar into the mixing bowl.
4. Whip at medium speed until light, fluffy and creamy consistency (approx. 5 minutes), then reduce speed to remove larger bubbles.
5. In a small separate bowl, add flour, salt and baking powder.
6. Sift flour mix into the egg mixture and stir in well with a spatula.
7. Pour batter into a 12 mini paper lined muffin pan (about 3/4 full) and bake until golden colour (about 15-20 mins.).
CHINESE EGG CAKES