MAPLE CINNAMON CHICKPEAS
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Rinse chickpeas with water and lightly dab dry with paper towel or clean cloth.
3. Pour chickpeas (1 layer) onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and lightly shake baking sheet to roll chickpeas, then place back in oven.
5. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
6. Microwave Real Layers Maple Frosting in a small bowl until runny.
7. In a separate bowl add chickpeas, cinnamon and maple frosting, then lightly mix.
8. Pour back onto baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until frosting has caramelized.
9. Remove from oven, cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!