1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Place 24 graham crackers side by side on a large baking sheet.
3. Spread a some Real Layers Maple Frosting onto each graham cracker.
4. Sprinkle the crushed walnuts (or your favourite nuts) on top of each graham cracker.
5. Bake for 3 minutes or until frosting has caramelized (watch; it can burn easily).
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
7. Return to oven for 1 minute or until marshmallows are slightly softened.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
9. Break off each graham cracker and enjoy!
Optional: Use a few dollops of Real Layers Chocolate Buttercream Frosting in place of the chocolate chips.
MAPLE WALNUT S'MORES