1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Butter bottom of 9" square baking dish.
3. Combine all ingredients (except the decorations ingredients).
4. Mix in well using a electric mixer.
5. Pour mixture into baking dish.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let cool for at least 1 hour.
1. Wash strawberries and cut green stems off.
2. Fill a piping bag with Real Layers Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
3. Using round cookie cutter, cut brownies into circles.
4. Pipe a layer of vanilla frosting on each brownie.
5. Place one strawberry on each brownie to create a Santa hat.
6. Pipe a tip of vanilla frosting on top of each strawberry.
SANTA HAT BROWNIES